Welcome to St. Joseph's Site's Ebook & Other Resources Hub, the virtual place to find all of the ebooks, videos, and softwares which the Site has produced since it went live online about 13 years ago.
Most of these resources are about prayers, how to pray and St. Joseph and are free to download while a few are available for sale at Amazon online stores worldwide (amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.uk, etc.) or in my blog at https://www.BabesTanMagkalas.com.
ST. JOSEPH PRAYER COLLECTION SOFTWARE
Through the years, I have received lots of emails asking me for prayers to St. Joseph which are for specific prayer intentions. I noticed that they’re usually about three (3) major life concerns:
Hence I decided to create a simple software which has all the above-mentioned prayers and more. As you all know, I have been a St. Joseph devotee for so many years now so aside from the most requested prayers to St. Joseph, I also included some other prayers as well as music (song/hymn) about this wondrous saint and more.
On the right is a screenshot of the software’s dashboard.
MEMORIZE BIBLE VERSES THE FUN & EASY WAY - TAKE THE 4-WEEK CHALLENGE!
You know, I used to memorize Bible verses by repeating the verses over and over again. But then after a while, I would forget them.
Do you know that studies show that only around 30% of us can learn by simply repeating something over and over again. The rest of us, the 70% need help – big help – to learn Bible verses by heart.
I tried other methods like word association or writing the verses several times, or texting the verses to friends hoping that by texting, I will memorize the verses, etc.
But nothing worked for me!
Until one day, I realized that…
The key is to do something that I like doing while memorizing!