Perpetual Devotion To St. Joseph Circle
The aim of the circle is simple – to honour St. Joseph every day of the year. Since there are 365 days in a year, the Circle shall strive to have at least 365 members, with a member paying a special homage to our saint each day of the year.
Types of Membership:
Membership to the Circle comes in three (3) forms:
• Purple Membership – a member performs the spiritual exercises on a day he/she chooses, once a year
• Green Membership – a member performs the spiritual exercises on a day he/she chooses, once a month
• Gold Membership – a member performs the spiritual exercises on a day he/she chooses, once a week (preferably on a Wednesday)
Please sign up if you wish to become a member. Membership is free. As soon as one signs up for membership, he/she will receive a devotional e-booklet in a pdf format.
What does a Member do:
The member performs the following spiritual exercises on the day assigned to him/her:
- Confess and receive Holy Communion. If for some justifiable reason, you are unable to confess and receive communion, you can say a heartfelt Act of Contrition and Spiritual Communion.
- Hear/Attend Mass.
- Say the prayers in honor of the seven joys and sorrows of Saint Joseph or any other prayers to St. Joseph that you like.
- Endeavor to keep recollected during the day, and to think from time to time of St. Joseph.
- Perform in his honor some corporal and spiritual acts of mercy.
- Finish the day by a visit to the Blessed Sacrament and by the offering of your heart to Saint Joseph